ACP Scientific Committee welcomes all the participants to submit their abstracts (not more than 300
words) of original work for presentation in the upcoming 8th annual conference of ACP India
ACPINDIA 2022 at Bhubaneswar. First two best abstracts in each category will get complimentary local
hospitality (Stay & Registration) & another two best will be awarded with travel grant Rs. 15000/-
each in respective category. These winners shall also receive a certificate of merit and will be
nominated for annual conference in USA. After podium presentation who so ever will be declared best
among them, he will be given economy class ticket to US to attend conference.
Please follow these instructions to submit abstracts for 8th annual conference of ACP India chapter IM
2) Registration is mandatory for submitting an abstract for the
'IM ACPINDIA 2023'. There will not be any refund of registration if abstract is not accepted. Please
visit the Registration page for registering yourself for the conference www.imacpindia2023.com
3) The Research paper & Clinical Case abstracts must contain
original content which is not published prior to this conference.
4) For Best publication presentation, we invite abstract of
published research in same headings like research papers.
5) As the official language for the conference is English, the
abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
6) The abstract should not be more than 300 words, which should
be typed in the box provided on the online abstract submission page excluding the Title.
7) The Research Paper & Best Publication abstract should be
structured under the following sub-headings:
8) Clinical Case Abstract should be structured in following
History & Clinical Case finding
Unique feature of the case
Take home message
9) It is important that you read your text to ensure accuracy
with no spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. No corrections will be accepted after the
10) Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with
the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author on registered email (The email provided
while submitting the abstract)
11) The scientific committee reserves the right to accept / reject
/ assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.
12) Any abstracts sent by mail or hardcopy will not be accepted
for review. Only abstract submissions via the dedicated portal will be eligible for review
13) Those who are doing Physical registration they only can submit their abstracts.
14) One person can not submit more than two abstracts.
Last date for Abstract submission is 16th August 2023.